|Max cutting lenght||
|Max cutting thickness||
|Max cutting depth for 45° (jolly) cut||
|Diamond blade diameter||
|Machine's dimension in stock||
|Max cutting depth with 2 RUNS||
|Pieces for pallet||
|Pallet gross weight||
|Size tile for diagonal cutting||
435×435 mm (H. max 40 mm) (H. 130=400×400 mm)
|Side bench dimesion||
|Water tank capacity||
Min. 19 / Max. 25 liters
ELITE 80 is a masonry saw ideal for the building sector. Ergonomic design with van technical innovations, compact and strong, it’s suitable for cutting bricks, stones, concrete-blocks, granite, marble and natural stones. It makes cuts pushing the sliding working table or tilting the cutting head. It’s planned to work with disks Ø 350 mm. and, according to the version, laser instrument and kit wheels are supplied standard or as optionals.
– Single phase engine 230V 50Hz 3Hp/2,2 Kw with thermal and amperometrical protection
– Switch with release coil.
– Overheat protection with manual reset
– Sliding working table and tilting cutting head.
– Adjustable legs
– Adjustable goniometer fence
– Water recycling pump type S2
Disk Ø 350 mm not included
Three phase engine available upon request